21 May 2018
9:00AM - 9:45AM
Scrappy Design Thinking: Simple Rules, Practical Tools
“Introduction to Scrappy Design Thinking”, an approach to problem-solving that delivers higher quality solutions. Overview:
- The advantages of “finding solutions” over “solving problems”.
- BIG WHY – Digging deeply, to assure the purpose is clear.
- BIG WHO – Stakeholder analysis, to assure the right problem is solved.
- BIG WHAT – Clarifying goals and “success criteria” through the eyes of key stakeholders.
- BIG HOW – Generating multiple solutions, and then choosing based on the key stakeholders’ success criteria.
- High-impact Presentation of solutions.