Leader’s Compass (Half Day)
Join us in welcoming Academy Leadership LLC, PMI-Certified leadership immersion experience. Don’t wait until your energy level falls, or your career stalls, before developing lifelong leadership skills enhancing your Project Management Professional credentials.
Leader’s Compass Masterclass is a total immersion in the process of answering very important and thought-provoking questions about your beliefs, values, priorities, and expectations of yourself and those you lead. During the course of the masterclass, participants will:
- Understand the #1 problem in leadership communication and how their Leadership Philosophy solves it
- Learn why a Leadership Philosophy acts like a Compass
- Learn the historical background and documentation for this process
- Learn what makes a leader more effective
- Understand how leaders influence their followers by providing purpose, direction and motivation
- Understand what to do with your Leadership Philosophy and why it is more than just a document
Each participant of Leader’s Compass Masterclass will receive a copy of the book The Leader’s Compass: A Personal Leadership Philosophy is Your Foundation for Success, 3rd Edition by Ed Ruggero and Dennis F. Haley. Jim Emerick is a Master Academy Leadership Facilitator and international guest speaker. Connect with Jim on LinkedIn, follow him on Twitter, join us in May, or create an elite in-house custom leadership development program for your organization.
Please see below table for the PDU distribution: