How PMO maturity assessment can create a road map for your future PMO
One of the key objectives of PMO is to provide solutions and services that help businesses grow and meet their strategic objectives.
In this evolving digital world, a company’s PMO needs to be future-ready, identifying the big picture and able to propose the best solutions.
To be equipped for the future, a PMO needs to forward plan and manage a road map. It should be able to establish “How to’s” in order to add value to the business. This also promotes alignment with business strategy transformations and changes.
In this speech Amireh will highlight the following factors:
- The differences between organisational project management maturity (OPMM) and PMO maturity.
- Assessing the maturity of your PMO
- Specifications and characteristics of future PMO
- Skills and competencies required to manage successful PMO in future
- How PMO maturity assessment helps you to plan and become prepared for future