Using machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver more successful projects
Project success rates have barely changed in 100 years. And that’s only because that’s how far back the data goes. They have probably barely changed in thousands of years. Yet we continue to do the same things.Over the past 10 years I have conducted the world’s largest research study in to what makes projects successful (45,000 respondents and counting). Over the last 2 years I have been using machine learning and artificial intelligence to enable people, in real time, to change the things they do on projects and enable them to deliver more successfully.
This presentation will look at:
- What is a successful project
- What unique characteristics do successful projects have that others don’t
- How we are using AI and ML to change behaviours on projects
- What AI can’t do and what further research and development is required to deliver all projects successfully
- The stupid things we all do that make projects unsuccessful.