Agile Project Management with Lego
This popular and interactive session introduces (or reintroduces) participants working in or involved with Project Management to playing Lego!
Lego bricks are used to create visible, tangible 3D-models that represent thoughts, reflections and ideas to understand and apply the project management Agile approach to day to day activities.
On completion of this session participants will have experienced the principles of taking an Agile approach to managing their projects, which could be anything from events to launching new products, as well as being involved in project run by other functions such as IT.
The strength of this session is in the hands on, practical application of the approach and techniques.
Key Learning outcomes:
- Experience the scrum Agile project life cycle
- Planning, estimating and risk management
- Design Thinking
- Experience Agile’s higher order goal of value delivery
- High level view of visualisation techniques
- How to prioritise, plan and establish feedback loops with the Agile adaptive system
- The performance management and control techniques