Individuals who have made significant achievement or sustained performance in contribution to the completion of one or more projects during the last year:
1. They have been instrumental in ensuring the desired outcomes of the project were realised
2. The achievements demonstrated skilled use and application of project management standards and practices
3. The achievement demonstrated initiative and leadership
1. The nominee may work in any field, such as business, government, non-profit, academia, research, consulting, training, etc.
2. The nominee has been instrumental in the success of 1 or more projects in any role, ie Project Manager, Scrum Master, Project Coordinator, Product Owner, Programme Manager, Architect / Engineer, etc
3. The nominee must be based in Australia
4. Nominations may be originated by the nominee themselves, or by the nominee’s employer, colleagues, team members or customer.
5. Achievements cited in the answers below must have been made between the period 01/03/2017 and 28/2/2018.
6. Membership of the PMI for the nominee is encouraged but not mandatory.
Number of Awards
• One recipient and two finalists will be awarded annually.
• PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
All nominations must use the Nomination Form, available below –
To use the online form –
To use the downloadable form –
Please make sure to follow the guidelines provided on the form.
The judging panel may contact the Nominator or Nominee for additional information or with questions, if required to support the application.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Award winner Dr Adrian Rispler, CSIRO at 2018’s Awards and Gala Dinner in Melbourne