The Award recognises a project of any size that:
1. Excelled in delivering the desired outcomes and benefits
2. The project execution met or exceeded the time, cost, and quality goals
3. The delivery was achieved in the face of a complex or challenging environment, and/or issues or barriers which required superior performance to surmount
1. Project of any size, type, from any industry, in public or private sectors.
2. Project originated and managed in Australia.
3. The project must have been completed between the period 01/03/2017 and 28/2/2018.
4. Membership of the PMI for at least one project team member is encouraged but not mandatory.
Number of Awards
• One recipient and two finalists will be awarded annually.
• PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
All nominations must use the Nomination Form, available below –
To use the online form –
To use the downloadable form –
Please make sure to follow the guidelines provided on the form.
The judging panel may contact the Nominator or Nominee for additional information or with questions, if required to support the application.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Award winners, Queensland Health for their ‘Statewide Management Information System’ at the 2018 Awards and Gala Dinner in Melbourne.