Recognises an individual who has:
1. Made an outstanding contribution to the PMI in Australia during the last year
2. Have achieved outstanding results through their volunteering efforts
3. Have demonstrated leadership and initiative whilst working alongside fellow PMI members
1. The nominee may work in any field, such as business, government, non-profit, academia, research, consulting, training, etc.
2. The nominee must be based in Australia
3. Self-nomination is not permitted.
4. The volunteering efforts cited in the answers below must have been made between the period 01/03/2017 and 28/2/2018.
5. The nominee must currently be a member of the PMI in good standing at the time of the award ceremony and also during the above period.
Number of Awards
• One recipient and two finalists will be awarded annually.
• PMI reserves the right not to select any recipients for a particular year if the evaluations performed indicate that nominations do not meet the stated criteria.
All nominations must use the Nomination Form, available below –
To use the online form –
To use the downloadable form –
Please make sure to follow the guidelines provided on the form.
The judging panel may contact the Nominator or Nominee for additional information or with questions, if required to support the application.
Contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Volunteers for the 2018 annual conference in Melbourne